Use an ATX PC power supply as a 5V, 3.3V, and +12V/-12V bench supply the easy way, without cutting the case or mounting external connectors, resistors, LEDs, switches, and fuses. Prodvides visual indication when supply is plugged in and turned on, also fuses the power voltage outputs for safety. Run USB powered development boards via the USB connectors on the 5V line.
- Power switch - Easily turn the supply on/off
- Power and standby LEDs - shows when the supply is plugged and when it's turned on
- Barrier strip and testpoint connectors - Provides connection points for 5V, 3.3V, and +/-12V outputs via screw clamps (for bare wire, ring, or half ring terminals) and testpoint loops for J-lead hook cables
- Fuses on power lines - Provides additional safety during debugging by limiting the amount of current in the event of a short. Uses standard 5mm x 20mm fuses.
- Two USB connectors for powering USB devices - run your Arduino or other USB powered device, or charge USB devices.
- Resistive 5V load - switching PC supplies require a load on the 5V output to work properly
- Works with ATX and Dell supplies - dual connectors to accomodate either 20 pin wiring scheme, see ATX/Dell Wiring to identify what type of supply you have.
|ATX PS Adapter Full (assembled and tested)||$27.99|
|ATX PS Adapter Full (assembled and tested) and
Used PC Power Supply (tested)
|ATX PS Adapter Barebones (assembled and tested - no Dell PS connector, USB, test points, or standby LED)||$19.99|
|ATX PS Adapter Kit Full (all parts, you assemble)||$22.99|
International shipping is available, contact us for details
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org